Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Christmas Wishlist.

I know! I know!  I do this WAYYYYYYYY too late EVERY year.  After presents have been long bought and probably even wrapped, but hey, I am a Christmas Procrastinator and it takes me all flippin year to decide what I would like for Christmas.  SO just incase there are any other 'last minuters' out there who are wondering what I might like.  Here are a few suggestions! 
 

1. Mittens, I have recently decided that I love mittens, oh and fingerless gloves!
2. Earmuffs
3. Blink by Malcolm Gladwell (or ANY book by Malcolm Gladwell)
4. Noel (just kidding because it costs millions of dollars in Pottery Barn - I am going to make one though!)
5. A beautiful vinyl Christmas tree!
6. Warm winter socks.
7. ANYTHING from Deseret or Seagull Book, Michaels, JoAnn's or Bath and Body Works!
8. Dollar Tree giftcard

Just saying... :)

No comments: