Monday, December 29, 2008

Santa Baby


So Santa Claus officially came and went :( I had the most amazing Christmas in the whole world! It was brilliant!!!! I got so many gifts (yes, I know that Christmas is not about recieving presents - but I love feeling loved and boy! Am I LOVED!!!!!!!!!!) Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who bought me gifts - it made my Christmas extraspecially fantabulous especially when I am so far from home! I love you all millions.


BUT my very favourite gift was a glorious love letter from none other than Santa Claus! That is right! Santa sent ME a LOVE LETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here it is...


My Darling Sarah


Alas, another year has come for me to visit you. I could not imagine visiting Salt Lake City and not stopping in to tha basement of the CAB (Church Administration Building) to wish you a Merry Chritsmas and to leave you youre stocking. After all, you have been a very good girl this year. I miss you and wanted you to know that other than Mrs. Claus, you are my one and only true love. I must go for now. Rudolph is getting antsy. Until next year... Have a very wonderful holiday!


Love always,


Your Santa!


P.S. ... Your stocking was left behind the table in the time out room. I hope that you ladies do not have to use that rool very often. That would be a shame.


xoxoxo

1 comment:

Buckeye Nut said...

You are tooooo cute!!! I am so glad that you had a fab Christmas. I love your wish list too :)