Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tagged - Favourites




10 Favourite TV Shows




  1. 8 out of 10 cats
  2. Mock the Week

  3. Have I got news for you
  4. FAQ U

  5. Phoenix Nights

  6. Max and Paddy

  7. Friday Night with Jonathan Ross

  8. The Friday Night Project
  9. X-Factor
  10. Strictly Come Dancing

10 Things I Did Yesterday


  1. Shopping

  2. Unblocked toilet - nothing grim, just loo-roll but now I feel like a super hero, fighting all toilet blockages! Superb! Yey for me!

  3. Made my bed (this may not sound like a huge achievement, but trust me, it is mega-brill)

  4. Blogged

  5. Wrote in my LDS Journal online!

  6. Worked

  7. Talked to my Mom

  8. Read a book

  9. Took a million online quizzes

  10. Wrote all of my text messages that I want to keep into my text message journal

10 Favourite Restaurants

  1. Amid Palace

  2. The Bell

  3. Chuck-a-Rama

  4. Chili's

  5. Cafe Rio
  6. Texas Roadhouse

  7. The Curry Mile

  8. The Old Spaghetti Factory

  9. The Civic Hall

  10. My mom's home cooking!!!!!!

10 Things On My Wish List

  1. A LONG trip home

  2. ??? (I'm not telling!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha)
  3. Full Time Operator Position (with benefits)

  4. A nice dad

  5. LOADS of money so I could help people.

  6. A clean room

  7. A whole week long adventure with Tay, Monkey and the Big Momma

  8. An overnight visit to see Santa so I can sit on his lap! Did I mention he sent me a love letter?????????!!!!!!!!
  9. A fab little house - I want the one with the cute red door on 900 south.

  10. A little car that I can actually drive.

I tag:

Lorenne
Cindy
Ashley
and anyone else that wants to have a go!



4 comments:

Brandi said...

Fun post. It was nice to learn more cool things about you!

Mia said...

A nice dad? My, oh, my do we have to talk! You have issues, and I have interest.

Or, you can say, "Um, not really your business."

I'll still love you.

Mia said...

Oh, and I will hop to it. The lists I mean.

Have I told you lately how much I love to read your blog???

Unknown said...

Thanks Lorenne! I love to be loved! We can talk about my issues and your interest. Not really that exciting though. I am glad to love reading my blog - I was a little worried that I am getting a bit boring recently!!!!!!!