Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Today Feels Like Friday


This is a petition, the purpose of which is to make me feel better about today.


Not that I am particularly disappointed in today - but it just feels to me like today is Friday and not Wednesday. Now this does not pose much of a problem until tomorrow morning, when I will be so disappointed that I have to get up to get ready to come to work - when I have been expecting it to be Saturday.


Therefore I am making up this petition. If I can get 5 comments with people who agree that today should be Friday then I will declare it official, and see how my boss feels about giving me an early weekend this week.


Think it will work??????????????????????????

4 comments:

Brandi said...

You can put me down!
I vote it's FRIDAY!
..
U

Hope this works.

Rae said...

oh poo! I only just saw this! lets make the next 3 days friday! ;o)

Unknown said...

Alright Rae! That works for me!!!!!

Brandi said...

Where have you been???
Lex told me you did an awesome job with the ediquite dinner. She loved the questions about farting and weggies. Too fuuny!
So, this is me, saying "Hi" back to you!