Monday, April 13, 2009

Ooooooo fun!!!!!!!

Here are the rules:

The first five people to comment on this post will get something homemade by me!

I guarantee you will love it, or at least that you will tell me you love it regardless.

It'll be done this year at some point.

The homemade gift could be anything (the air of mystery is what makes this thing exciting!) It may be a story. It may be poetry or a pasta. I may draw or paint something. I may bake you something and post it to you. I might even cut a CD of my own lovely voice singing a selection of my favourite numbers. Who knows? Not you, and at this point, not me either.

Last but not least, you must continue this little game by reposting the offer of a secret homemade gift to the first 5 people who comment on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so win a homemade gift by me that money can’t buy! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it (so those who weren’t fast enough to win can be horribly jealous).

Let the winning commence... ;)

6 comments:

Luckiest Girl.... said...

I want something from you...I did this on my page but I only got two comments. You will have to scroll down a bit, but it's there. You can still leave a comment too!
Hope you are doing well. I hope ou had a wonderful Easter!

Brandi said...

I want something! I want something!
I am going to be doing this soon! I commented on a different friend's blog and I'm just waiting for my little gift to arrive so that I can do my post! :)

Rae said...

do you ship to the UK?...

:oP

Names Ashley.... said...

Number 4!!!! So do I get something way sweet and homemade??? I am almost home, only a few more weeks!!! I miss you lots!!!

Kerrin and Dave said...

AH! NUMBER 5! Hehe, but Rachel does have a valid point... UK shipping?? are we on? Hope you're alreet young lady :)

Unknown said...

i will definately ship to the uk fo you guys! no problemo!