Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Covering Mr Claus...














The ugly magnet board - as is.
So I bought the boards from Deseret Book after Christmas last year in their sale for $1.99 for a box of 12!!! They have an ugly Santa face on them but they are magnetic and so I thought I could use them for something!!

Then I had a marvelous idea, when I was growing up I had photos and notes and important information that I needed and wanted to keep but did not have one place of my own to put stuff, so I decided that if I scrapped the boards with cute paper and added some of my lovely new purchases from Staples that were on sale then I could give them as christmas presents to my cousins who could use them to collect all of their important things and keep them in one place! Functional and cute!!! I love it!










Abby's Mia's McKenzie's
So here are a couple of examples for ones I have started so far - they are not yet complete - but I was too excited to wait any longer to post some pictures!











2 comments:

Mia said...

JACKPOT! I am definitely stealing Mia's or McKenzie's boards! Fabu! You are the bestest cousin of my husband EVER!

How'd we get so lucky?

Cindy said...

What a great idea! Abby is going to LOVE that board. It is adorable and so girly looking, just like her. You are seriously the most creative person I know. I wish some of that could rub off on me!