Monday, June 2, 2008

Zan the Man.

I lived in Manchester for a number of years while I attended university. I love Manchester. I love the city, I love the people that I met and the friends that I made, but by far the most amazing people that I met there were actually from Salt Lake City and they were completing a CES mission in the Manchester area. These people are called Zan and Misty Larsen, and I just love them lots.

They are without doubt the most creatively funny people I have ever met. In fact I was having a bit of a strange mood day today - there is nothing wrong with me - I am just feeling a bit weird. Anyway a few days ago I sent out to a few people one of those stupid getting to know you e-mails. I like to do them if the questions are unique or clever but if they are just the run of the mill ones that I have done a million times then I get bored and annoyed with them. Anyway, this one was sent to me at work and I had nothing extremely pressing or exciting to do so I decided that I would fill it out and send it on to a few people. Here are Zan's answers... the guy is a creative genius, such a brilliant, dry sense of humour, I am in awe!

1. What time did you get up this morning? Crack o'dawn
2. Diamonds or pearls? Just plain rocks
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sean of the Dead
4. What is your favourite T.V. show? Quite Interesting (from the UK.)
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Lunch
6. What is your middle name? "Killer"
7. What food do you dislike? Chip barms and cockles
8. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Sound effects of a haunted house
9. What kind of car do you drive? Vauxhall Corsa
10. Favourite sandwich? Chip barms with a slice of hamburger instead of the chips.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Involuntary grinning
12. Favourite item of clothing? The sock
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on holiday, where would you go? Someplace sunny and cheery with cheap petrol, such as the UK.
14. Favourite brand of clothing? K-Mart.
15. Where would you retire to? Where I am.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My next one.
17. Favourite sport to watch? Sutton United.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? West Salt Lake County.
19. Person you expect to send it back first? West Salt Lake County.
20. When is your birthday? 15th of Av.
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? I exist in both.
22. What is your shoe size? A royal foot.
23. Pets? I collect spores, molds and other fungi.
24. Any new and exciting news you would like to share with us. I went to Draper recently.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Invisible
26. How are you today? Rockin'
27. What is your favourite flower? Venus fly traps.
28. What is a day on the calendar that you are next looking forward to? Tomorrow.
29. What is your full name? The Grand Invincible Omnipotent Stomper.
30. What are you listening to right now? My fingers clicking the keyboard keys.
31. What was the last thing you ate? Water
32. Do you wish on stars? No, they seem to be doing fine without me.
33. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? Midnight blue.
34. How is the weather right now? Blazing sunset, which never happens in the Brit Isles.
35. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Me mum and me dad.
36. Favourite soft drink? Sams (Walmart) Caffeine-Free Diet Cola
37. Favourite restaurant? Harry Ramsden Chip Shop
38. Hair colour? White mixed with patches of flesh.
39. What was your favourite toy as a child? Personal flame-thrower.
40. Summer or winter? Neither, it's spring.
41. Hugs or kisses? Arm's length at least, I'm of Scandinavian ancestry.
42. Chocolate or vanilla? It's called DARK chocolate, not PLAIN.
43. Coffee or tea? Horlick's
44. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? On their own heads be it.
45. When was the last time you cried? Right now (hay fever)
46. What is under your bed? Don't know but it has glowing red eyes.
47. What did you do last night? Thought about answering this e-mail.
48. What are you afraid of? Speaking in church.
49. Salty or sweet? Both, along with savory.
50. How many keys are there on your key ring? No key ring
51. How many years at your current job? 13
52. Favourite day of the week? Monday Morning
53. How many towns have you lived in? "I'm a citizen of the world" - Jared Hull
54. Do you make friends easily? No, I'm Scandinavian
55. How many people will you send this to? One, the lovliest and most joyful of them all.
56. How many will respond? Just sweet Sarah
57. Do you like finding all this stuff out about your friends? Yes, I'm going to sell it on the net.
58. When was the last time you went to the theatre? Summer of '63.

Sheer brilliance!

1 comment:

Mia said...

O I love him! Can you bring them to dinner sometime?