Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dollar Store Gift Cards




Who in the world buys a gift card for someone from the dollar store???!!!!!!!!


I admit that I would secretly LOVE to have a gift card for the dollar store and I would be totally thrilled if someone bought me a gift card, but I really cannot imagine that anyone would actually by one for someone else.


And just so you know, if you were ever tempted to buy me a giftcard from the dollar store - i would love it and would not be at all offended!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Buckeye Nut said...

woohoo, I know what to get you for Christmas now. LOL. My kiddos love the dollar store because mom rarely says no. Heck, it's a dollar, who cares if it's broke within the week. Anyway, congrats on your permit too. That is awesome. I love the little orange cones you found.

Brandi said...

My 13 year old loves the dollar store!! It's so expensive though! You go in thinking you'll spend a buck, but leave spending 20 on junk (mostly).