Thursday, August 6, 2009

Introducing... Paper Katie and Other Paper Adventures...



































The full story is not really as exciting as it first would seem. Katie e-mailed me a couple of weeks ago and said hat she was really missing me, and that she just wished that we could go for lunch together. Well I had a little bit of a brainwave and decided that we could go to lunch together after all, just not in a conventionally physical way. So, I printed off a picture of my paper sister from her facebook photo's cut her out and took her on to temple square for a delicious sandwich from the Nauvoo cafe, and managed to snap a few pictures on our walk back to work. I even managed to involve the general public by asking unsuspecting visitors to take our photo's which most reluctantly did. Katie managed to even fall into the reflecting pool, and had to be fished out by some lovely boys who happened to be on hand for a Young Men's activity before she drowned!!! I posted the evidence on facebook - so you can check it out there to - complete with comments. It got a little wild!!! Anyway, it has now kind of escalated with paper adventures with Jamie and also a wild paper adventure marathon for my mom's birthday in 3 different restaurants (not all in the same day!). It has been the most fun I have had with paper people in my whole life!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

2 comments:

Brandi said...

You crack me up! Glad to see that you still know how to type...

Mia said...

You are flippin' hilarious! I love it!