Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blogs

This evening my family started to talk about blogs. My cousins have started blogs and were trying to convince me to start one also. I guess they won me over because here I am, blogging!!! I suppose that you could say that this is an experimental blog until I decide how this way of recording my thoughts suits me. I am not entirely sure that I am going to be very good at it - my life is far too boring to continually find entertaining things to write about. As well as this I am a journal keeper and I quite like my thoughts to be kept in a book on a shelf and no-one will know just how much of a bumbling eejit I usually am.
Therefore I have decided that if I am going to get into this whole blogging thing then I think I need to lay down a few rules for myself - so here goes:

1. This will not replace my regular journal which will be for my personl insights, revelations, feelings and other random rubbish.
2. This blog will be a more creative expansion of my views of society and additional musings that I feel may offer a little entertainment
3. I will also keep a blogging journal so that I can organise my thoughts before I put them into blog form. This is because I do not trust myself to coherently present my points of view on my first attempt.

Anyway, there you have it, my pathetic little list of rules that I hope will go some way to preventing me looking stupid. Ha - not bloody likely!!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I'm so excited you decided to start a blog! :) You are one of the funniest people I know. I can't wait to read what you write.
Love ya, Cindy

jimothy said...

Yea, Sarah! I agree with Cindy. I'll read your blog cover-to-cover. I may steal some of your material for my own act; hope you're OK with that!