Friday, March 21, 2008

Thank you Jim

I think that there are times in your life when you meet people who you just fall in love with, not in a romantic way, but in such a way that it feels like a deep family connection. I have recently met two such people and I just adore both of them. It is hard to articulate how you feel about people that you feel this connection with, it is almost like you have been friends forever and yet in reality I don't really know them VERY well. These two people are called Susan and Jim. They are in all honesty my very favourite people that I have met since coming to America. I love them both so much.

The reason that I mention this is that I have had the most divine afternoon. I have had a couple of terrible days - not really dreadful, but I have just felt really despondent and not at all myself. Anyway, today a Jim took me for a little tour of Temple Square and it was exactly what I needed. I had the greatest time ever. I love Temple Square soooooooooo much, I even got to see the tabernacle - lots of the tabernacle - I had the best time. I just feel so blessed to be here and to know such amazing people. I will cherish them forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to say nice things about us. We love you so much. And I am so excited to meet your mom and sis when they get here. We'll have a great luncheon on the 30th at the Garden with the English!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, ever since you started in our work group with a mission to, among other asignments, boost employee morale ;-), our spirits have been soaring! To know you is to love you. God bless you for bringing fun & wit, a touch of zaniness, and rich humanity - and sanity - into our lives.