Tuesday, March 11, 2008

You Gotta Have Faith!


This year a few friends of mine chose a word personal to them, that would describe their goal for 2008. I have decided that I would follow their example and (although it is a little late in the year to start with a New Year's resolution), I have come up with a word that I think sums up my goals for the year. That word is Faith. I obviously have more constructive goals than just that one word but that word is an umbrella term that everything else I am working on nicely fits into. Whenever I hear or see the word Faith then I am instantly reminded of my goals for 2008 and I remember what I need to be working on. Because of this fact I made a word block last night that I can display in my room to constantly remind me. It has turned out really well, therefore I have put a pic on here so that you can all see it too! Yey.


1 comment:

Mia said...

Man, Sarah, you have talent! You really do need to sell your stuff. I would buy so much of your stuff with Rob's money! I love it.

Faith is the best word goal I've heard! I'm adopting it.

Lorenne