Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Call me, I'm here all week!

Another 'just for kicks' phone call!

"Church Offices how may I help you?"

"Do you think that April will be at the other DI?

(I would just like to point out at this moment in time that we connect approximately 12,000 phone lines which all have the same caller id. Therefore, if you do happen to miss a call from the Church Office Building, please do not call back and ask who it was - we have no idea, it could be the prophet or it could be your great aunt gertrude! We just don't know!!!!)

"The other DI?"

"Yes, the other one."

"There are actually 16 DI's that we have listed. Which one did you call and which one would you like to try next?"

beep - she hangs up!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

I love hearing about all the crazy calls you get!