Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Proper Wally!

So, I have for the past few days had a really hard time at work trying to figure out what people were saying, I just could not hear them very well. This resulted in me being in a constant bad mood that the phone line was rubbish and that people did not talk slowly enough when they called in. It also resulted in me having to shout really loud to be heard by my customers - not fun!!! Anyway, so after being really rather annoyed at the world for my communication problems it was pointed out to me that if I change the batteries in my headset then I will be able to hear better - and guess what! It blinkin works!!!!!!!! So now I feel like a bit of a numpty - but I am soooooooooooo happy that I can actually answer calls and not strain to hear!!!! I am loving it. Woohoo!

3 comments:

Mia said...

Oh, how I love the way you express yourself! Blinkin' wally rubbish numpty! (Are we swearing?....)

Unknown said...

not swearing even in the slightest!!!!!!!!!!! That is the beauty of real English!!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.