Friday, May 30, 2008

Jamie, the Best West!!!








My brother received his mission call this week to serve in the Scotland Edinburgh Mission and is leaving on July 17th 2008. I am soooooooooo excited for him! I really think that he will have the best time of his life. I am so proud of his decision to serve a mission, it took him a while but he is now ready to go and serve the Lord and I know that he is prepared and dedicated to his decision. He is an amazing brother and my best friend and I am so proud of him.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Yay Jamie! He's setting the example for all his little second cousins (Getty, Cy, Soda, Cam, Jordan, Clint...) My brothers didn't go, so make sure he knows how much we appreciate him!!!

BTW my mom was born in Edinburgh. It's probably the number one mission call my family would covet.