Tuesday, October 28, 2008

CRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYY!!!!!!!

This is the note that was put on the board today by an operator who took the following call! I really don't know why it has tickled me so much but I think it is flipping hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just love my job!!!!

Today one of the operators got a caller who was a little miffed with us. Apparently, some of her neighbours yards are a bit of a mess and they do not take care of them. We told her that she would have to speak to her Bishop but she said that the Bishop was one of the people who had a bad lawn. She said that it was shocking that we charged people so much money in tithing that they could not take care of their lawns. She said that she had already called and spoken to someone at Church Offices who told her that there was nothing they could do about it. She called the operator to tell us that she had recorded her last phone call to the Church and she was going to put it on YouTube if we did not do something about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How totally insane is that!!!!!!!! If I had taken her call I would have told her to send me the link to the conversation when she had posted it because I would like to listen to it!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was sooooooooooo mad.