Sunday, October 19, 2008

How to win friends and influence people!

This is Sam. She is so unruly in class that we have to tie her to the chair every week! You cannot see it here but we have to put tape on her mouth too otherwise she swears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually she is fabulous and one of the most delightful girls I have met, I just joked with her Dad one night that I had trouble controlling her in class, so I had to tape her to her chair!! He wanted proof - so here it is! I think that it should go in the next ward newsletter!!!!!!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky said...

Why didn't I think of doing that to my whole primary class!!??!! That would've made the lessons go smoother.... love it!! :)

Brandi said...

You crack me up!!
Hey, do you work in the day on wednesday? Cindy and another gal I know are coming over to play Rock Band at 1:00ish. I wondered if you want to come too. Let me know!!
jandbrand@msn.com