Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Hallowe'en!


I just LOVE Hallowe'en. I think it is Spooktacular!!!!! It is mainly the decorations that I love. In England, Hallowe'en is not really a big thing, so when I was here for my first Hallowe'en it was an eye-popping experience! Therefore, this year I have really entered into the spirit of it and am actually thinking about booking the afternoon off work in order to get ready for the evenings festivities! I am THAT excited! I just have not yet decided what I want to be. Walmart have a fantastic witches hat but K-mart had amazing chains! I was going to be my Auntie Marie but I am a little scared that she would actually kill me!!!!!!! That would be quite pants!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday. I can't decide what to be either. Last year I bought a really crazy wig, and I think I'm going to use it this year too. BUT I have always wanted to be Mary Poppins, so if I can come up with a way to be her, I will do that one for sure. She's fab!