Thursday, October 16, 2008

Interesting.

Here are the rules: I have to answer the following questions with one word answers and one word only! Then I must pass it on to others.

1. Where is your cell phone? Bag
2. Where is your significant other? Travelling
3. Your hair color? Blonde
4. Your mother? Amazing
5. Your father? Jerk
6. Your favorite thing? Snappy
7. Your dream last night? Saucy
8. Your dream/goal? Family
9. The room you're in? Office
10. Your hobby? Art
11. Your fear? Hate
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Albertsons
14. What you're not? Skinny
15. One of your wish-list items? Money
16. Where you grew up? Bed'uff
17. The last thing you did? Laughed
18. What are you wearing? Nothing!
19. Your TV? Dusty
20. Your pet? None :)
21. Your computer? Fast
22. Your mood? Excited
23. Missing someone? Extremely
24. Your car? Jaguar
25. Something you're not wearing? Knickers!
26. Favorite store? Bookstore
27. Your summer? Hot
28. Love someone? Deeply
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday
32. Music? Indie

I pass this on to:

Lorenne
Cassie
Cindy
Brandi
Tammy
Trina
Kim

3 comments:

Brandi said...

You are a naughty minky! Wearing "nothing" then writing about it!! You are too funny! Then...I have another question. It says "Love someone" you said "deeply". to whom are you referring? (can't spell that)
You MUST give us more details!!!

Mia said...

Okay. I'm on it.

Who do you love? ... Edward? (I just finished Twilight) What made you cry yesterday? I didn't know you ever did.

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha! Yes... Edward!!! i have actually not read the Twilight series yet - I think I am the only person left in Utah to actually start them! hmmmm... maybe I will check them out!

As for crying, I rarely cry and I usually cry when I have PMS (I am a PMS Monster!!!!!!!!) I do not cry often though!